Wednesday, August 29, 2018

[Random Thoughts] Going outside

First of all, Sorry If my grammar is bad and the pacing is bad here. I just got tired for today in the writing of this blog. But I'm going to improve my grammar by writing more of these blogs : 3 hopefully...

Going out strolling is basically like surfing in the internet but you're actually there (Back in the olden days, It's the other way around.)

Now all of us are probably tired from school or work, sometimes we need some cool down to escape stress and forget all the problems for a while. For me, going out for a stroll alone is one of my escapism.

Back when I was a shallow kid, My escapism is surfing the internet and playing video games. (Well, I don't play video games as much when I was younger now, weird). But now, the internet (thanks to social media) and video games seem doesn't feel like I've escaped from my pain, stress and issues like it did before. Is it because of all the toxicity of social media and the video game community?. or is it because I'm growing out from these things (but the internet is starting to integrate it to your lives now).

 I need my mom, my dad or my friends to go with me in order to go out. Now that I'm at my legal age I can go out alone. and it felt great!. I get to finally check out stuff (not necessarily buying) without having to worry about my companion being bored or tired. I get to explore things that I didn't know it was there before.

While ago before writing this post, I went out for a stroll at Shangri-la Plaza and SM Megamall to calm my nerves from school work. I'm enjoying air conditioning there since my household dosen't allow air conditioning in the afternoon unless there's a visitor.

Well. I go and stroll at malls for now because as a student who barely has money, those places are the only accessible and good (decent?) places I can get in.

Soon when I earn money from working in the future, I will go out and explore more things that the internet couldn't offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment